Check out this great interview with Yossi Green about The 8th Note.
Here are some bits from the interview.
- Anovim was supposed to be the title track of what eventually became MBD’s Maminim.
- Avraham Fried didn’t want to put Tanya on the We Are Ready CD.
- Moti Pshemesh from Al Todin is a Chabad Shliach in Boca, FL
- Some of the songs from this CD were originally written for Fried’s My Fellow Jew
- AKA Pella introduced Yossi Green to Mo Kiss.
- Yossi says Lipa’s Keinenahora & Gertner were both influenced by the production of The 8th Note.
Read the whole thing here.