There seems to be a lot going on right now musically.
- Julie has a great review of Blue Fringe’s newest release. (I know, I know, mine will come soon)
- MoChassid and Aryeh both have some excellent posts regarding Jewish music and what digital copying and piracy will mean to the medium. I’m gonna try to write up some of my own thoughts on this soon.
- Jewish Blogmeister has the latest on Miami alum Yitzy Spinner’s debut album. As well as info on his own project.
- JB also has a link to Shwekey’s newest album, which you can pre-order and hear samples from. You can also download all the sample tracks in one file right here.
- Sameach Music will be releasing a new podcast this week promising music from Ohad and the (all over the internet) Shloime Gertner.
- Yossi Green is working with Dovid Gabay on Gabay’s next album.
I’m looking forward to the Ohad album, I hope it’s good. I’m sure I’ll end up getting the Shwekey album, so I’ll do some sort of semi-review of both of those eventually.